Everything DiSC® Management Certification - ONLINE
Everything DiSC® Management Certification is designed to increase confidence and expertise in delivering the Everything DiSC Management program. The course uses a blended-learning approach spanning four weeks, involving:
• Self-directed online learning: Modularized, engaging activities that allow you to absorb the content at your own pace; online activities must be completed before their corresponding live virtual-classroom session.
• Live virtual‐classroom sessions: Three 90‐minute instructor-led webinars that apply online learning via small and large-group activities with peers.
• Project Team Plan: Ongoing assignment that promotes application of the learning to a
real or potential workshop. You will present your plan for this in the third live session.
This course is intended for internal Human Resources or Learning and Development professionals who want to develop a deeper level of expertise in Everything DiSC Workplace and customize Everything DiSC to meet the needs of your organization.
Benefits of Certification
While certification is not a requirement to bring Everything DiSC Management to your organization, completing a certification course signifies a proven level of capability and expertise in Everything DiSC profiles and research.
- A Valuable Credential: Participants receive the Certified Everything DiSC Management® Facilitator credential, backed by 40+ years of research-based assessment experience and 200+ years of publishing excellence.
- Depth of Knowledge: Participants learn from Wiley’s expert trainers to develop deeper knowledge and expertise in the Everything DiSC model, gain experience with the Everything DiSC Management® assessment and profile results, and create strategies to navigate challenging scenarios that might arise in a workshop or coaching session.
- Lasting Impact to Your Culture: The course goes beyond the Everything DiSC Management® Facilitation Kit. It provides strategies to diagnose the specific needs of a group and customize the learning experience for maximum impact. The result is a more engaged, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
Two Ways to Learn
- Online Blended: Accessible from the convenience of your home or office computer, the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification online course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning paired with live, virtual classroom sessions led by Wiley’s expert trainers.
- In Person Blended: Held in the Wiley Education Centers, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification begins with online, self-directed learning and culminates in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers. (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID)
By registering for this event, you are committing to one week of self-directed Everything DiSC® Core content, plus three weeks dedicated to Everything DiSC Workplace. This deep dive includes three, live 90 minute, virtual instructor-led sessions.
- Four week online workshop in the comfort of your home or office. *Attendance is required for all three live sessions to complete the course.
- Requires 3 - 5 hours of preparation time each week
- Self-directed online work that integrates a rich media experience with active-learning exercises to help you apply DiSC® .
- Everything DiSC Research Manual & Workplace Profile included
- FREE EPIC ACCOUNT
- Receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC® Management Facilitator upon successful completion of the course.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE **EVERYTHING DISC MANAGEMENT FACILITATION KIT** MUST OWN OR CAN PURCHASE SEPARATELY AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE